- What are the major strengths and weaknesses of the instructor?
- What aspects of this course were most beneficial to you?
- What do you suggest to improve this course?
- 1: No weaknesses, excellent teacher.
- 1: Very eloquent. 2: The teaching. 3: Nothing, everything is good. I love your teaching, very clear and concise.
- 1: Presentation of material & explanation is great. At times however the professor skips some mental/theoretical steps. 3: N/A.
- 1: Farzad knows how to interact with the class and can explain difficult concepts to the students with ease. Better time management though.
- 1: Explanation of topic was good.
- 1: The instructor goes out of his way to answer questions. 2: The office hours and lectures. 3: Don’t test so hard.
- 1: Delivers concepts clearly and concisely. 2: Very interesting concepts to learn. 3: More buffer in terms of grades (course is pretty difficult.)
- 1: Excellent instructor, always prepared and able to answer any questions.
- 1: Other than handwriting, everything was great.
- 1: He explains very clearly.
- 1: Very intelligent; never a question he couldn’t answer. Relying on the compass discussion board was a mistake; Compass is inadequate for visualizing explanations of questions. 3: I know it’s a summer course and limited staff but more office hours would have been helpful.
- 1: S: Farzad knows the material very well and makes it easier to understand in class. W: Writes aggressively on chalkboard when he breaks chalk throws to ground kick it and keep moving. 2: The course helped me to improve counting skills as well as develop an overall better thinking process. 3: For the summertime I felt that we were all hurt by the limited amount of time to learn the material. More office hours could have helped also.
- 1: The instructor knows the material very well and seems to enjoy teaching. He is a very good instructor, but tends to let students talk too much in class. 2: Continuous type distributions. 3: More office hours. The material is extremely tough to grasp in the beginning and needs more office hours.
- 1: He’s perfect. 2: All aspects. 3: Nothing.